[Geany-devel] geany-plugins: Bug in translation

Frank Lanitz frank at xxxxx
Thu Oct 6 16:19:25 UTC 2011

On Wed, 05 Oct 2011 17:30:23 +0400
Alexander Petukhov <devel at apetukhov.ru> wrote:

> just wanted to add more info:
> to easily see the effect try addons plugin and it's context menu "Open 
> URI" and "Copy URI" menu items.
> Until some svn update, IIRC translations of my debugger and possibly 
> other plugins were more
> complete, from some point I noticed that some strings become 
> untranslated but then I decided
> that it was a bug in my plugin, and didn't pay much attention to it.

It looks a bit like its related to position of including of
geanyplugin.h. I guess I've fixed it for geany VC but needs some
further investigation. 

Frank Lanitz <frank at frank.uvena.de>
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Type: application/pgp-signature
Size: 836 bytes
Desc: not available
URL: <http://lists.geany.org/pipermail/devel/attachments/20111006/41680f27/attachment.pgp>

More information about the Devel mailing list