[Geany-devel] geany on github; why not?

Jiří Techet techet at xxxxx
Thu Oct 6 09:01:56 UTC 2011

On Wed, Oct 5, 2011 at 01:02, Matthew Brush <mbrush at codebrainz.ca> wrote:
> On 11-10-04 02:37 PM, Jiří Techet wrote:
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I'm trying to get everything ready for the conversion and there are
>

> Hi Jiri,
>
> I know it's a very small part of what you're doing but I've attached the
> .gitignore file I made (for the zillionth time) using a combination of the
> svn:ignore property for each directory and cleaned up by hand.
>
> Maybe it can save you a few minutes :)

Yeah, I have my .gitignore too. Anyway, I don't plan to make any
"real" commits during the conversion so it's easier to verify the
sources are in the same state as before (on the other hand, this could
really speed up the merging of my patches; I'm starting considering it
;-). I'd suggest it should be handled as an ordinary patch by the
maintainers after the conversion.

Cheers,
Jiri