[Geany-devel] Git switch (for real)

Jacques du Rand jacquesdr at xxxxx
Thu Oct 6 06:35:36 UTC 2011

Hi Guys

SILLY question ! and yes I know I can google but thought you guys
might have a goto guide for it ??
Since Geany is going to git... and i've (please tell me I'm not the
only one) have never used git (as an active developer)
So wat in your opinion was the best intro/tutorial/manual about Git
that you have read ? I.e if your mom wants to learn git where would
you point her ? :)
Regards
Jacques