[Geany-devel] Question about GTK+ version used

Alexander Eberspächer alex.eberspaecher at xxxxx
Tue Oct 4 12:28:52 UTC 2011

On 26 September 2011 10:21, Matthew Brush <mbrush at codebrainz.ca> wrote:

> So I was just curious *specifically* what distro(s) and version(s) sets the
> oldest version of GTK+ that Geany should support?

I think RHEL in a more or less current version sets a reasonable
benchmark. We have used RHEL 5 (in fact, CentOS 5) until recently.
Now, we are on Scientific Linux 6.1. Furthermore, I know many people
on LTS Ubuntu (that would make GTK 2.12 (Ubuntu Hardy's version) the
benchmark).

Take care

Alex