[Geany-devel] Plan ahead (to fail to plan is to plan to fail)

Jiří Techet techet at xxxxx
Tue Oct 4 07:25:42 UTC 2011

On Tue, Oct 4, 2011 at 02:19, Lex Trotman <elextr at gmail.com> wrote:
> [...]
>> Even in the case of single-commit features? I completely agree with
>> more-than-one-commit features because otherwise you don't know where
>> the feature implementation starts and ends but having it for minor
>> one-commit features seems like overkill to me.
>>

> Lets just use commonsense and judgement, it won't be right every time
> but often enough to be useful.

Yes exactly. It was the blog post from which I had a feeling that
"everything has to be done this and only this way" and that's why I
tried to come up with some examples where it might not work. If the
rules aren't carved into stone and allow some flexibility then I'm
completely fine with it.

Cheers,

Jiri