[Geany-devel] Updated VCS info on the wiki

joshua.rh at comcast.net joshua.rh at xxxxx
Sun Oct 2 15:01:16 UTC 2011

Nice catch, I've updated the wiki.  While I've started this thread; is there anything (specifically) anyone wants me to look into about either the VCS' or the hosting sites?  I sort of just looked around their about pages, and tried to confirm some things I'd heard

 Hi Josh,

Only comment I'd make is that you only listed needing a login on
Google, but AFAIK every other system also needs a login of some type,
as does the current SVN so its not a discriminator.