[Geany-devel] Unit tests for Geany (continued from Github)

Matthew Brush mbrush at xxxxx
Wed Nov 30 08:38:04 UTC 2011

Sent off-list on accident due to email client issues, forwarding back
on-list.

On 11/30/2011 12:10 AM, Thomas Martitz wrote:
> Am 30.11.2011 08:39, schrieb Matthew Brush:
>>>
>>> I don't refer to other points as I would need to catch up discussion on
>>> github before (wth why are we using differnt chanels? can we turn off
>>> the github commenting stuff.. its a nightmare)
>>>

>> It's not a nightmare if you use it. Comments are essential for code
>> review, pull requests and useful for discussion of specific code. You
>> can configure your Github notifications to email you just about
>> everything and you can reply using your email client, if it's too much
>> trouble bouncing between web browser and email client.
>

> Can new comments on github (perhaps except line-specific ones) forwarded
> to this or a separate mailing list? Having to remember to always look at
> github as well is annoying.

Maybe if we subscribe the `geanyadmin` user to the mailing list or
something, otherwise I guess we'd need to write a script to interact
with the github API and send the mails.