[Geany-devel] Unit tests for Geany (continued from Github)

Thomas Martitz thomas.martitz at xxxxx
Wed Nov 30 08:10:06 UTC 2011

Am 30.11.2011 08:39, schrieb Matthew Brush:
> On 11/29/2011 11:12 PM, Frank Lanitz wrote:
>> Am 30.11.2011 07:36, schrieb Nathan Broadbent:
>>> P.S. The documentation needs to be updated for the 'waf' build system,
>>> in quite a few places, including geany-plugins.
>>
>> I don't refer to other points as I would need to catch up discussion on
>> github before (wth why are we using differnt chanels? can we turn off
>> the github commenting stuff.. its a nightmare)
>>

> It's not a nightmare if you use it.  Comments are essential for code
> review, pull requests and useful for discussion of specific code. You
> can configure your Github notifications to email you just about
> everything and you can reply using your email client, if it's too much
> trouble bouncing between web browser and email client.

Can new comments on github (perhaps except line-specific ones) forwarded
to this or a separate mailing list? Having to remember to always look at
github as well is annoying.

Best regards.