[Geany-devel] Unit tests for Geany (continued from Github)

Frank Lanitz frank at xxxxx
Wed Nov 30 07:20:43 UTC 2011

Am 30.11.2011 08:17, schrieb Matthew Brush:
>> To be honest, the real reason that I started talking about unit tests,
>> is because I really need them in order to write a lexer for scintilla.
>> Manual testing for lexers would be a nightmare.
>>

> That sounds much more approachable than doing it for Geany :)

Well... Geany in special Geany-Plugin-API needs such thing as well, but
starting at Scintilla (given they don't have such a system - I just
don't know) would make sense most.

Cheers,
Frank