[Geany-devel] Unit tests for Geany (continued from Github)

Frank Lanitz frank at xxxxx
Wed Nov 30 07:12:51 UTC 2011

Am 30.11.2011 07:36, schrieb Nathan Broadbent:
> P.S. The documentation needs to be updated for the 'waf' build system,
> in quite a few places, including geany-plugins.

I don't refer to other points as I would need to catch up discussion on
github before (wth why are we using differnt chanels? can we turn off
the github commenting stuff.. its a nightmare)

However, comments like you do above are not very helpful. If there is a
mistake inside documentation, which might can happen - no question - we
still don't know where and what might be wrong. Please be so kind and
point to the place you did found the issue. Comments like this only
causes us to re ask you one and another time and also are giving a bad
formating of you hint (read: I'm a bit against you change succession
idea before I ever see it.... which is not a good starting point)

Cheers,
Frank