[Geany-devel] Slight problem with autocomplete and Haskell

Erik de Castro Lopo mle+tools at xxxxx
Thu Nov 24 01:05:14 UTC 2011

Lex Trotman wrote:

> tab only indents when it is at the start of the line (modulo
> whitespace), when you are using it it is activating "complete snippet"
> and since you don't have one starting "do" ...

So how to I set up a haskell only "complete snippet" that leaves
my "do" alone and inserts a Tab after the do when I hit the Tab
key?

> You can indent at any point in the line using <ctrl>i (yes I know in
> the ascii days that was a tab but not in a gui)

Thats doesn't work. If I have a line starting " = do", with
cursor after the do and hit Tab, it puts a Tab before the "="
and not after the "do" which is where it should go.

Erik