[Geany-devel] Writing a plugin, not sure what to do with it

Matthew Brush mbrush at xxxxx
Fri Nov 18 01:31:24 UTC 2011

On 11/17/2011 10:01 AM, Meyer wrote:
> I've never used a version control system before for my own code, but I
> think I it up correctly: https://github.com/pzoxiuv/Geany-Plugins

Yep, I just cloned it and had a quick look.  I left some comments on the
github commit.

We could add this to the geany-plugins project if you want, but it seems
a bit on the "small" side, IMO.  Maybe the code would fit better in the
Addons plugin?