[Geany-devel] Maintainerrequest: Geany-Mini-Script

Eugene Arshinov earshinov at xxxxx
Fri Nov 11 20:03:30 UTC 2011

On Thu, 10 Nov 2011 22:41:06 +0100
Frank Lanitz <frank at frank.uvena.de> wrote:

> > In case someone wants to try the plugin, here is a patch to make it
> > compile.
>
> Did anyone try it? Does anyone likes to take it over and maybe
> integrate it into geany-plugins?

If no one wants, I could take a minimal care of this plugin.  Though, I
can't promise I'll have time for it when it's needed.  I still have
SM-branch related stuff which I can't do for weeks...

--
Best regards,
Eugene.