[Geany-devel] Mapping from Scintilla to Geany filetypes

Lex Trotman elextr at xxxxx
Fri Nov 4 03:13:04 UTC 2011

Hi All,

Prompted by ML discussions that showed that Geany's Tcl styles didn't
match Scintilla's, I checked scintilla.iface against highlighting.c.
The following are where I *think* there are mismatches.  Mostly they
are things added in newer scintillas which don't have an equivalent in
Geany.

Someone who understands these languages should check and fix
highlighting.c and the filetypes files appropriately for the language.

D language, Scintilla has added SCE_D_WORD[67]

TCL has added SCE_TCL_WORD[678], SCE_TCL_COMMENT_BOX and SCE_TCL_BLOCK_COMMENT

ASP Javascript has added SCE_HJA_REGEX

Ruby sets the style for SCE_DATASECTION twice?

Lisp has added SCE_LISP_KEYWORD_KW and SCE_LISP_MULTI_COMMENT

Asm has added SCE_ASM_COMMENTDIRECTIVE

Caml has added SCE_CAML_KEYWORD3 and SCE_CAML_WHITE

Sql has added SCE_SQL_USER[1234], SCE_SQL_COMMENTDOCKEYWORDERROR,
SCE_SQL_COMMENTDOCKEYWORD and SCE_SQL_COMMENTLINEDOC