[Geany-devel] [RFC] Geany Plugin Names

Johann SAUNIER jsaunier.devel at xxxxx
Wed Nov 2 14:27:03 UTC 2011

Pleeeeeeeeease don't kill geanyprj : It's a killer plugin !!!

I've been using it for three years now and tweaked it to my needs (but
still haven't found the time to make it clean and push it to the
maintainer).

I couldn't live without it either at work or at home.

2011/11/1 Harold Aling <geany at sait.nl>

> On Tue, Nov 1, 2011 at 14:05, Jiří Techet <techet at gmail.com> wrote:
> > On Tue, Nov 1, 2011 at 10:04, Harold Aling <geany at sait.nl> wrote:
> >>>>
> >> Unfortunately I have to admit that GeanyPRJ is indeed quite broken and
> >> lags the whole interface when enabled on a recent build of Geany.

What do you mean by broken ? I must admit that I don't look closely at it
as far as it works as expected :)

Cheers,
Johann