[Geany-devel] Patch Tracker

Matthew Brush mbrush at xxxxx
Sun May 29 20:29:34 UTC 2011

On 05/29/11 10:36, Enrico Tröger wrote:
> On Sun, 29 May 2011 15:25:12 +0200, Frank wrote:
>
>> On Fri, 27 May 2011 14:31:29 -0700
>> Matthew Brush<mbrush at codebrainz.ca>  wrote:
>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> Would it be useful for someone with admin rights on SourceForge.net
>>> to create a "Patch Tracker"?  I've seen some projects with this[1].
>>>
>>> [1] https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?group_id=6556&atid=306556
>>
>> I thought collecting them inside wiki as most seems to push them via
>> git etc.
>
> I don't mind much. Whatever you think is most useful.

It's not super useful like using a better development site would be, but
it's better than nothing if that's never going to happen.

I just thought the wiki idea was weird, for example, what do you put
there?  Do you put a paste of the whole patch?  Upload the patch file?
Put a link to the Git repository where the changes are?

One thing that might be good on the wiki is to have a page that lists
all the places where Geany development is happening, since only a
handful of developers are doing it on the SF site.