[Geany-devel] GProject geany-plugins integration

Jiří Techet techet at xxxxx
Tue May 24 22:41:22 UTC 2011

2011/5/23 Enrico Tröger <enrico.troeger at uvena.de>:
> On Mon, 23 May 2011 12:52:49 +0200, Jiří wrote:

>>> I guess you waant to commit it yourself instead of depending on
>>> someone else, right?
>>> So, tell me your Sourceforge username and I'll add you to the
>>> project members.
>>
>>Thanks Enrico, my username is "techet".
>
> I added you to the project, so you can write to the repository.
> Have fun :D.

Perfect! I've just committed the plugin. As I said, at the moment
there's a problem with the waf script - it compiles fine but I don't
know how to install the icons from the "icons" directory and how to
refresh the icon cache during installation. Any hints how to do this
with waf?

Cheers,
Jiri