[Geany-devel] Build System User Guide

Lex Trotman elextr at xxxxx
Tue May 24 08:04:20 UTC 2011

> I always feel quite uncomfortable when looking for information and need
> to open a PDF. I need to start another program, change the focus and
> then get back again into the browser. It just breaks the flow.

Well yes, but you need to set up your system better so it
automatically opens and switches, just acts like a new window.  But I
know what you mean.

> A linked HTML document is not that worse but I'd say to some extend it
> breaks the flow also a bit at least in terms of jumping into another
> site, out of the wiki.

I'm not sure it does if the HTML is uploaded to the wiki, same as
images in the wiki.

[...]
> True but only once.
> The advantage is that afterwards we have the source in the wiki and not
> only you can change/improve it when necessary.

Well thats worthwhile given how long it took to get it this far :-)

Just need to find out how to set max-width for these pages.