[Geany-devel] Build System User Guide

Randy Kramer rhkramer at xxxxx
Mon May 23 15:50:47 UTC 2011

Lex,

On Sunday 22 May 2011 08:02:11 pm Lex Trotman wrote:
> On 23 May 2011 01:30, Randy Kramer <rhkramer at gmail.com> wrote:
> > This is one of those cases where I wrote a long email because I
> > didn't have (or didn't want to take) the time to write a short
> > email.  Sorry.
>
> Still short of time I see :-D  and you didn't answer the question of
> what document you were talking about,

I thought I did, but you asked it in a separate email and I answered in
a separate email.  ;-)  I was just using the one line content of the
first page of the wiki (wiki.geany.org), but it really doesn't matter.
(The one line is long enough to need wrapping, so it let me see what I
needed to see. ;-)

Thanks for the further reply--I think we see things the same way.  It's
just that I won't upgrade konqueror (and probably not Firefox) until I
upgrade my distro (Debian 5) in its entirety (to the next release).

regards,
Randy Kramer