[Geany-devel] Collecting patches inside wiki

Matthew Brush mbrush at xxxxx
Wed May 18 14:28:43 UTC 2011

On 05/18/11 01:22, Frank Lanitz wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Not sure whether this is the best idea, but I've jsut created a page
> inside the wiki at http://wiki.geany.org/patches/review_list where we
> could collect patches/patchsets to just keep an overview as it appears
> on this mailing list some patches might get lost due lot of
> traffic/discussion. Tell me what you think about and maybe make some
> usage of it ;)

It's better than having patches get buried in the mailing list, but
still there are better ways (see Git Switch (again) discussion) which
requires less effort for everyone.

Slightly off-topic, I'm pretty new with this Wiki software (and wikis in
general).  How do you create a new page?  The only option I see is "Edit
this page".  Also, is there (going to be) a "table of contents" on the
main page where all of the pages link from to make navigation easier?
Or is it just the Sitemap feature for this purpose?