[Geany-devel] Fix crash and memory leak in treebrowser.c.

Enzo Matrix enzo_01 at xxxxx
Thu May 12 19:54:03 UTC 2011

Hello,
  sorry for my laggy response, i have no possibilities to apply and commit the patch in short time, (i am replacing linux with windows last month :( for a while, for doing msaccess and msexcel diploma work).  If anybody have spare time to do that, will be great, if no, i think after week i will be ready to get back :)
  Best regards  Adrian

  Le 12/05/2011 20:33, Thomas Martitz a écrit :

> Am 12.05.2011 20:32, schrieb Colomban Wendling:

>> The patch looks OK to me, but I wouldn't commit to a plugin without the

>> author's agreement.

> Which is why I posted it here in the first place :) I'll wait a bit

> longer and deactivate the plugin in the meantime.

You can still patch your local copy ^^

And maybe just send a mail directly to Adrian, maybe he doesn't read

this ML in a daily basis.

Cheers,

Colomban

 Geany-devel at uvena.de