[Geany-devel] Planning bugfix release 0.20.1

Colomban Wendling lists.ban at xxxxx
Mon May 9 18:24:27 UTC 2011

Le 08/05/2011 17:20, Enrico Tröger a écrit :
> On Wed, 4 May 2011 22:53:18 +0200, Enrico wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I'd say let's make a 0.20.1 bugfix release soon.
>> So we can release the fixes made since the 0.20 release for users.
>>

>> If no one beats me by time, I'll create a 0.20.1 branch based on the
>> 0.20 tag on Sunday and then we can backport relevant fixes.
>
> Branch created, happy backporting :).
> I'll try to backport my (very few) fixes within the next days.
>
> Colomban, Nick, would you backport your changes yourself?

Done for my owns.

I didn't backport the following fixes because I though they maybe are
either too big or have other "flaws", but if you think I should I can do it:

 * "Properly convert template files to UTF-8 on loading" [1] that
depends on "Move document encoding conversion with BOM support to
encodings.[ch]" [2]
 * "Avoid triggering autocompletion on PHP open tags (closes #3199442)"
[3] because it was quite controverted [4] (haven't had the time/will yet
to investigate it further)

Cheers,
Colomban

[1]