[Geany-devel] SplitWindow Windows support/fixes (was: Re: Geany-Newsletter issues #2 reaching target line)

Enrico Tröger enrico.troeger at xxxxx
Sun May 8 16:20:37 UTC 2011

On Thu, 05 May 2011 07:45:43 -0700, Matthew wrote:

>On 05/05/11 02:11, Frank Lanitz wrote:
>
>> My understanding was that this has been fixed and now is working
>> also on Windows. What is pending here?
>
>I don't think it ever got fixed/applied.  Last I remember, Enrico said
>he will do in the next few days, and then I never heard anything more.

I'm so sorry (honestly). I didn't intend to forget it...

>What's pending is the patch to fix the original Windows bug[1][2] and
>re-enabling the Split Window plugin for Windows build[3][4].
>
>[1] http://git.geany.org/geany/tree/plugins/splitwindow.c#n310
>[2] http://git.geany.org/geany/tree/plugins/splitwindow.c#n361
>[3] http://git.geany.org/geany/tree/plugins/makefile.win32#n61
>[4] http://git.geany.org/geany/tree/wscript#n355

Do you still have links to the patches for [1] and [2]?
I feel a bit lost as we had a couple of different patches and
approaches, IIRC. This is obviously my fault because I delayed it that
long, sorry again. Though I hope you can assist me with the patches a
bit before I commit the wrong one and we start from the beginning.

[3] and [4] are trivial enough.