[Geany-devel] Planning bugfix release 0.20.1

Enrico Tröger enrico.troeger at xxxxx
Sun May 8 15:16:06 UTC 2011

On Fri, 06 May 2011 15:13:00 +0200, Frank wrote:

>Am 04.05.2011 22:53, schrieb Enrico Tröger:
>> I'd say let's make a 0.20.1 bugfix release soon.
>> So we can release the fixes made since the 0.20 release for users.
>>
>> If no one beats me by time, I'll create a 0.20.1 branch based on the
>> 0.20 tag on Sunday and then we can backport relevant fixes.
>
>A new relase is a good point I guess. But why not building a complete
>0.21 from trunk or is it a bit early?

IMO it's too early. There is many new stuff in trunk which probably
needs a little more time to settle. However, if you guys want to set a
release date to work towards, I won't be the blocker.