[Geany-devel] Planning bugfix release 0.20.1

Enrico Tröger enrico.troeger at xxxxx
Sun May 8 15:14:50 UTC 2011

On Thu, 05 May 2011 00:32:03 +0200, Colomban wrote:

>Le 04/05/2011 22:53, Enrico Tröger a écrit :
>> Hi,
>>
>> I'd say let's make a 0.20.1 bugfix release soon.
>> So we can release the fixes made since the 0.20 release for users.
>
>Have you some particular fixes in mind? Just curious ^^

Nope. Just anything which fixed issues since 0.20 and won't add new
features or changes the plugin API/ABI.

>BTW, I'm not sure it's really important or our very concern, but it
>seems 0.20 has some weird problems when saving to a Windows machine
>from a Linux one (or whatever, I haven't investigated the problem),
>probably due to use of g_file_replace_contents() (which has other
>advantages...). A few links:
>
>https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&aid=3184594&group_id=153444&atid=787791
>https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&aid=3126535&group_id=153444&atid=787791

Sigh. It's weird that file saving is such a hard task nowadays.
Unfortunately, I'm afraid I won't find time to work on this.