[Geany-devel] Bumping Geany's GTK minimum requirement to 2.12

Jiří Techet techet at xxxxx
Thu May 5 11:55:58 UTC 2011

On Thu, May 5, 2011 at 00:44, Colomban Wendling
<lists.ban at herbesfolles.org> wrote:
> Le 04/05/2011 23:40, Jiří Techet a écrit :
>> [...] Last time I was using Glade 2 I had to
>> modify some system header files because Glade was using some obsolete
>> interfaces that apparently nobody else used/tested.
>
> That's not completely true, the fix can be done in Glade2 code rather
> than GTK headers. We even have a patch:
> http://download.geany.org/glade-2.12.2-build-fixes.patch :)

Good to know, the patch really fixes the compilation errors. Maybe
there should be a link to it here

http://geany.org/manual/dev/hacking.html#glade

under the Glade section (or the tarball could already provide the
patched version).

Jiri