[Geany-devel] Geany-Newsletter issues #2 reaching target line

Matthew Brush mbrush at xxxxx
Thu May 5 05:00:28 UTC 2011

On 05/04/11 01:09, Frank Lanitz wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> About two month ago we released issues 1 of Geany newsletter and we are
> thinking of doing a new one upcoming week. Not all work is done yet,
> some contents are missing (mea culpa e.g. some parts I wanted to write)
> as well as some optical corrections needs to be done on both, HTML and
> PDF version of the newsletter. However, if you like to contribute some
> content or some patch for buildsystem, CSS and other templates for issue
> 2 -- now its a good time to let us know ;) You will find current 'devel'
> version at http://git.geany.org/newsletter/tree/

The last paragraph[1] under "Significant updates on Split Window Plugin"
needs to be removed since, after all the time I spent on this bug, the
patch has been forgotten and Windows support has never been enabled.

[1] http://git.geany.org/newsletter/tree/vol_2/newsletter_2.rst#n150