[Geany-devel] Planning bugfix release 0.20.1

Colomban Wendling lists.ban at xxxxx
Wed May 4 22:32:03 UTC 2011

Le 04/05/2011 22:53, Enrico Tröger a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> I'd say let's make a 0.20.1 bugfix release soon.
> So we can release the fixes made since the 0.20 release for users.

Have you some particular fixes in mind? Just curious ^^

BTW, I'm not sure it's really important or our very concern, but it
seems 0.20 has some weird problems when saving to a Windows machine from
a Linux one (or whatever, I haven't investigated the problem), probably
due to use of g_file_replace_contents() (which has other advantages...).
A few links:

https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&aid=3184594&group_id=153444&atid=787791
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&aid=3126535&group_id=153444&atid=787791

Cheers,