[Geany-devel] Geany-Newsletter issues #2 reaching target line

Nicholas Manea nicotranquil at xxxxx
Wed May 4 21:00:32 UTC 2011

Hi,
I've always wanted to help the geany project but I am not a C developer(I
only know python). Then I received this email about the newsletter and I
wanted to contribute. Anyways, I would like to fix some typos and maybe some
other stuff too. Unfortunately, I don't know how to make a patch because I
have never used Subversion or Git very much. So I would like some help on
that.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Nick