[Geany-devel] Geany-Newsletter issues #2 reaching target line

Frank Lanitz frank at xxxxx
Wed May 4 08:09:31 UTC 2011

Hi folks,

About two month ago we released issues 1 of Geany newsletter and we are
thinking of doing a new one upcoming week. Not all work is done yet,
some contents are missing (mea culpa e.g. some parts I wanted to write)
as well as some optical corrections needs to be done on both, HTML and
PDF version of the newsletter. However, if you like to contribute some
content or some patch for buildsystem, CSS and other templates for issue
2 -- now its a good time to let us know ;) You will find current 'devel'
version at http://git.geany.org/newsletter/tree/

Cheers,
Frank