[Geany-devel] SVN Log Stats

Enrico Tröger enrico.troeger at xxxxx
Tue May 3 17:51:28 UTC 2011

On Tue, 03 May 2011 11:19:22 +0200, Frank wrote:

>Am 03.05.2011 10:43, schrieb Matthew Brush:

>>> Ohloh is offering some stats too:
>>> http://www.ohloh.net/p/geany/contributors
>>
>> I knew it must be somewhere out there!  Thanks Frank.
>
>You are welcome.
>
>And of course cgit if offering some little stats too:
>http://git.geany.org/geany/stats/

Some time back in 2010 I played a bit with mpy-svn-stats and I set it
up as cronjob even, the result is at:
http://geany.org/svnstats/index.html

Though I never really looked into it to get an idea of these stats are
of any use and so I also never announced it.
Since I upgraded the server to Debian Squeeze, the mpy-svn-stats
package isn't available anymore. Not that it would hard to re-package
it for Squeeze, I just don't feel like using such old and unmaintained
software.

So, if anyone knows some cool SVN stats generator or Matthew wants to
pimp his Python script to produce some fancy HTML, I'd happy to replace
it :).