[Geany-devel] Colorschemes/geany-themes branch

Thomas Martitz thomas.martitz at xxxxx
Tue May 3 12:45:27 UTC 2011

Am 28.04.2011 10:06, schrieb Matthew Brush:
> Hi,
>
> I started working on merging geany-themes project into the Geany tree,
> as well as a few "fixups" to the Colorschemes menu, some of which are
> same as patches sent to the mailing list some time ago.  Mostly left
> is cleaning up themes that cause warnings on geany verbose output and
> to test the themes with more lexers.

Perhaps it should stay a separate project/repository. This is mostly
about artwork, the potential contributors are different people than the
ones who contribute code to Geany.

Best regards.