[Geany-devel] Git Switch (again)

Thomas Martitz thomas.martitz at xxxxx
Sun May 1 21:42:09 UTC 2011

Am 30.04.2011 11:52, schrieb Enrico Tröger:

> But we have git.geany.org.
> The mirror GIT repositories are synced from SVN and the sync is
> triggered by commit mails.
>
> So, we do have a kind of our own commit hook, from SVN as well as from
> GIT. I just don't know what I should do in the hook :).

Assuming the current git mirror does "git svn rebase" upon the hook, you
could extend the script to do the git push afterwards (according to
Jiri's [1] command).

You need an intermediate git mirror which does the svn rebase anyway, I
don't think github can offer that, but it doesn't necessarily need to be
publicly available.

[1]: is it OK if I write your name that way? I don't know how to enter
the characters on the keyboard. If not, I'm sorry.

Best regards.