[Geany-devel] Split Window Patches

Matthew Brush mbrush at xxxxx
Thu Mar 31 03:38:26 UTC 2011

On 03/30/11 05:03, Nick Treleaven wrote:
> On Tue, 29 Mar 2011 18:39:37 -0700
> Matthew Brush<mbrush at codebrainz.ca>  wrote:
>
>> The patches were committed[1][2].
>>
>> So now, can we patch our copy of Scintilla, or do we need to wait until
>> their next release and then until we update to that version?
>
> We can patch our copy now.

Now that we have all our ducks in a row, I've attached two patches to
re-add Windows support to the Split Window plugin.

Applies the patches merged upstream and puts copies of the two patches
in the scintilla/ directory (not sure if this is needed).

The patch that was applied and removed previously on SVN, but I
recommitted on my local (up to date) Git copy and re-worded the commit
message a bit.  Probably any of the older versions of this patch will
work just the same.

In the meantime, I'll keep testing...at least in Linux.