[Geany-devel] G_(UN)LIKELY - Re: SF.net SVN: geany:[5625] trunk

Colomban Wendling lists.ban at xxxxx
Wed Mar 30 13:36:24 UTC 2011

Le 30/03/2011 15:17, Nick Treleaven a écrit :
> Hi,
> I support Colomban's commit, but I think that these macros make
> code hard to read. I therefore think we should only use them in places
> where performance actually matters. If the time saving is probably under
> a millisecond, we should not use them as it makes code harder to
> understand. Save them for inner loops IMO.

Agreed; and I'd also recommend it for on-time initializations.

Actually I removed some of them in the commit, but generally restored
the it around NZV() since it had it included before. Maybe not very
sensible, true.

Regards,
Colomban