[Geany-devel] Quck and very-very dirty patch adding clang code completion support.

Lex Trotman elextr at xxxxx
Sun Mar 27 12:04:44 UTC 2011

On 27 March 2011 21:09, Alexander Tumin <itakingiteasy at gmail.com> wrote:
> *NOT FOR REAL USE*
>
> Just an example how Clang's code completion support may be added to
> the geany. Code is awful, Makefile.in edited by hand, etc. Usage as is
> not recommended. But prooves the concept and actualy works. I hope
> someone will fix it so it became usable.

Hi,

Nice idea, but I think that this needs to go in a plugin because I
don't think we want Geany to have a dependency on clang.  You might
need to ask for a signal to be emitted from editor_start_autocomplete
that you can connect to to call clang.