[Geany-devel] Webhelper Waf

Enrico Tröger enrico.troeger at xxxxx
Sun Mar 27 10:50:59 UTC 2011

On Sun, 27 Mar 2011 03:18:28 -0700, Matthew wrote:

>Hi,
>
>I have no idea about Waf, but I just updated Devhelp Waf script.  Is
>it ok?
>
>Also, Webhelper should need the attached update?

Your code checks for 'gthread-2.0' in the configure part. The result is
stored in 'GTHREAD'.
So, until this you only checked for the presence of the gthread-2.0
module, it isn't used at all so far.

To use it, i.e. to tell Waf it should add --cflags and --libs during
compilation/linking, you need to add GTHREAD to the list of
libraries in wscript_build.

Anyway, as I said in the g_thread_init() thread, I also think we should
initialise threads in Geany itself, so this patch isn't needed anymore
then.