[Geany-devel] Class Builder Plugin - UI Cleanup and Bug Fix

Nick Treleaven nick.treleaven at xxxxx
Wed Mar 16 18:06:31 UTC 2011

On Wed, 16 Mar 2011 18:58:17 +0100
Colomban Wendling <lists.ban at herbesfolles.org> wrote:

> > My comments:
> > Changing 'Foo Bar:' to 'Foo bar:' in labels is good.
>
> Not sure, isn't "Foo Bar" the classic style in Geany?

No, look at the Preferences dialog. The HIG supports this too.

> > Increasing horizontal separation between radio buttons - not sure, but
> > perhaps more usable.
> > Unaligning entry fields seems bad.
> > Removing filetype from dialog title (even though each dialog has
> > different fields) seems bad.
> > Increasing vertical separations seems bad (out of keeping with Geany
> > etc).
>
> Actually the screenshots seems inverted: the new is on the left, old on
> the right (as far as I can tell from the current in my Geany version --
> though I thought the fields were aligned...).

Aha... I just read before/after so assumed left would be before. In
that case, patch looks good, except wrong capitalization of labels.
Sorry for the confusion.

Regards,
Nick