[Geany-devel] Class Builder Plugin - UI Cleanup and Bug Fix

Matthew Brush mbrush at xxxxx
Wed Mar 16 18:07:52 UTC 2011

On 03/16/11 10:51, Nick Treleaven wrote:
> On Wed, 16 Mar 2011 10:43:08 -0700
> My comments:
> Changing 'Foo Bar:' to 'Foo bar:' in labels is good.

Fixed in the attached patch (see below).

> Increasing horizontal separation between radio buttons - not sure, but
> perhaps more usable.
> Unaligning entry fields seems bad.
> Removing filetype from dialog title (even though each dialog has
> different fields) seems bad.
> Increasing vertical separations seems bad (out of keeping with Geany
> etc).

Sorry for the unfortunate filenames I chose, I should have said the left
side is New the right side is Old (reverse of what the filenames imply).