[Geany-devel] Class Builder Plugin - UI Cleanup and Bug Fix

Matthew Brush mbrush at xxxxx
Wed Mar 16 17:43:08 UTC 2011

Hi,

I fixed up the layout and alignment of widgets in the class builder
plugin.  I also fixed a small bug which was causing an assertion warning.

There's 3 patches:

The UI cleanup using a GtkTable, for side-by-side before and after
screenshots, see [1][2][3]

I forgot to update comments on the helper functions I added and there
was a place where I wasn't using one of the helper functions where I
should have.

Fix a bug with the order of function calls which was causing an
assertion warning (from g_return_if_fail) when there are no documents
currently opened.

I used git format-patch to create the patches from my commits, I hope
the format is OK.

[1] http://codebrainz.ca/images/classbuilder/c++_before_after.png
[2] http://codebrainz.ca/images/classbuilder/gtk+_before_after.png
[3] http://codebrainz.ca/images/classbuilder/php_before_after.png