[Geany-devel] [ANN for plugin developers] Automated code checking

Colomban Wendling lists.ban at xxxxx
Wed Mar 16 13:58:30 UTC 2011

Le 16/03/2011 11:57, Frank Lanitz a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> Am 14.03.2011 20:11, schrieb Colomban Wendling:
>> I just added some automated code checking to the Autotools-based build
>> system, after a (quite long) discussion on the Geany development list [1].
>
> I had some issues with these check on my ubuntu virtual test box inside
> po folder just positng complete output. Its a Ubuntu 10.04 and check and
> cppcheck is installed

First of all, these problems don't seem to be related to the changes I
did on the build system. Did `make check` worked before?

> [...]
> The following files contain translations and are currently not in use.
> Please
> consider adding these to the POTFILES.in file, located in the po/ directory.
>
> geany-plugins-0.20/addons/src/addons.c
> [...]
>
> If some of these files are left out on purpose then please add them to
> POTFILES.skip instead of POTFILES.in. A file 'missing' containing this list
> of left out files has been written in the current directory.
> [...]
>

> Unfortunately I don't have any idea what it want to tell me here ;)

I think the message is quite explicit: there is files that are not
listed in POTFILES.in but that seems to contain translation.
Actually, I'd say you have an unpacked release tarball of Geany-Plugins
0.20 in the trunk/geany-plugins directory, and it confuses the check
(though, this sounds like an Autotools bug to me since these files
aren't part of the build system at all).
Maybe remove it (or move it somewhere else)?

Cheers,
Colomban