[Geany-devel] Ideas on increasing quality of plugins

Thomas Martitz thomas.martitz at xxxxx
Sun Mar 13 13:52:24 UTC 2011

On 13.03.2011 14:50, Enrico Tröger wrote:

>>> ...so this sounds good to me. Maybe that option could also display a
>>> hint to check HACKING for more information about flags.
>>
>> Why disabled by default? I don't quite understand that. Disabled by
>> default defeats the whole purpose.
> Portability.

I thought the warnings are only enabled if the compiler understands them
anyway (so portability is not an issue)? That's what the initial mail
about the warnings said.

Best regards.