[Geany-devel] Ideas on increasing quality of plugins

Colomban Wendling lists.ban at xxxxx
Sat Mar 12 23:08:21 UTC 2011

Le 12/03/2011 23:49, Frank Lanitz a écrit :
> On Sat, 12 Mar 2011 23:34:56 +0100
> Colomban Wendling <lists.ban at herbesfolles.org> wrote:
>
>> Maybe we might directly use -Wall, but it warns about some things that
>> are not really needed, such as unused functions.
>
> Well, I'd like to get informed about unused functions.
Oh, so we might want to simply use -Wall then -- though it also adds
-Wswitch that warns for unhandled enumeration values if the is no
"default:" (it is useful in some case but might produce tons of warnings
that aren't really important).

Anybody against it?

Cheers,
Colomban