[Geany-devel] Ideas on increasing quality of plugins

Matthew Brush matthewbrush at xxxxx
Sat Mar 12 02:47:28 UTC 2011

On 03/11/11 18:33, Matthew Brush wrote:
> On 03/11/11 18:21, Lex Trotman wrote:
>>
>> I agree that warnings should be fixed, but...
>>
>> Not only the developer is going to be using the plugins, people who
>> are testing or even just using the latest will be, so you screw them
>> up as well as the original developer :-(
> Considering the plugin in question crashed (locked up) my entire Xorg
> session and I lost data, I can't say it would be a dis-service.

Replying to myself here...

I didn't mean to imply anything about that specific plugin, I actually
think it's awesome.  I mean with lesser experienced C programmers like
me in the mix, having some additional checks against obvious programming
errors might not be a bad idea :)

Cheers,
Matthew Brush (codebrainz)