[Geany-devel] Tasks list for projects

Enrico Tröger enrico.troeger at xxxxx
Tue Mar 8 19:01:27 UTC 2011

On Tue, 08 Mar 2011 17:10:03 +0100, Frank wrote:

>Am 08.03.2011 16:51, schrieb Росен Стоянов:
>> Hey guys,
>>
>> First of all i want to say that i really appreciate the work you've
>> been doing on making Geany such a great IDE. Keep up the good work!
>>
>> I don't know if this is the right way to do it, but i want to
>> suggest a feature for the Task list plugin (part of "addons"). The
>> thing it needs is support for showing all the todo and fixme (and
>> other) statements from a opened project's directory, including sub
>> directories. This is really needed for projects with more than 20
>> files...

This request came up a couple of times in the past already.
I somewhat hesitate to implement this as it would mean to basically grep
all files in the project directory.
Though if anyone is willing to implement it, patches are welcome. Maybe
then the Tasks component of the Addons maybe separated (again) from the
Addons plugin and could make a new, own plugin with this and maybe more
features.
Any volunteers?  :D

>Just wondering with this is not better fitting into geanyprj?

Isn't geanyprj pretty much dead?