[Geany-devel] save find settings

Dimitar Zhekov dimitar.zhekov at xxxxx
Sun Mar 6 16:12:25 UTC 2011

On Sun, 6 Mar 2011 15:53:48 +0100
Enrico Tröger <enrico.troeger at uvena.de> wrote:

> Anyway, your patch is committed, thanks a bunch.
>
> I added another small change afterwards which should remain the saved
> state for 'case sensitive' even if regex is checked. Hope that won't
> break anything.

Well, it does; the initial stash group display is a bit tricky:

- Case sensitive is restored.
- Regexp is restored. If checked, that causes a signal, which remembers
  the case state.

Your patch ignores this exact signal, so the first-regexp-uncheck-
after-restart clears the case instead of leaving it as-is (I tested
that to be sure). If we prefer clear-case, it can be done by simply
moving the find_case_sensitive setting after find_regexp, as noted in
the patch; same for the replace_ settings.

--
E-gards: Jimmy