[Geany-devel] Include "auto_brace_check_dup" patch?

Enrico Tröger enrico.troeger at xxxxx
Sun Mar 6 13:28:54 UTC 2011

On Tue, 1 Mar 2011 13:44:10 +0100, Harold wrote:

>2010/2/13 Enrico Tröger <enrico.troeger at uvena.de>:

>>>Enrico,
>>>
>>>What's the status of this patch? I just checked svn and it seems it's
>>>not included yet...
>>
>> Sorry again.
>> I recently started to include it while noticing that making it
>> optionally isn't that trivial (or missed something obvious) and then
>> skipped it due to limited time.
>>
>> I won't promise again to include it, still I hope to find time for
>> it.
>
>I just installed a new PC and wanted to apply the auto-brace-check-dup
>fix to geany's svn trunk but the patch doesn't apply anymore :(
>
>is this still up for inclusion in Geany?

I don't mind.
I don't want to touch the related code as it is quite easy to break and
even though it's not working 100% properly at the moment, chances are
good to even break it more when touching, at least for me.