[Geany-devel] Devhelp integration plugin

Enrico Tröger enrico.troeger at xxxxx
Sun Mar 6 12:36:56 UTC 2011

On Sun, 06 Mar 2011 03:12:25 -0800, Matthew wrote:

>Hi,
>
>I would like to add my geany-devhelp[1] plugin to the geany-plugins
>project.  On SourceForge, my username is 'codebrainz', if it's OK to
>get commit access.

Added.

>I also had a couple questions:
>
>1) Who integrates the build system?  I'm using autotools, and I could
>probably integrate that part, but I don't know Waf at all.

Usually me and hyperair.
Don't worry about Waf, I'll update it once your plugin is in the repos.

>2) Is it possible to continue using Git (on GitHub) and still commit
>to geany-projects SVN at the same time (when code on Git is good
>enough to go into the official Projects SVN)?  I'm pretty new with VCS

Why not.
I'd say it's your business how you organise your development cycle. If
you prefer to use mainly GIT and use the Geany-Plugins repository to
put in some more matured code, why not.
Just be aware, most of the Geany-Plugins users will use the SVN
repository, I guess.