[Geany-devel] Real-time tag parsing (again) (was Geany FTW - better autocompletion)

Matthew Brush matthewbrush at xxxxx
Sun Mar 6 10:51:43 UTC 2011

On 03/05/11 15:57, Colomban Wendling wrote:
> I'm happy to announce that I've now committed these patches to trunk,
> with some little improvements -- an option in the Preference dialog to
> configure it, MIO integrated, better code in some places, etc.
Thank you for working on this, it's *extremely* useful.

> Don't hesitate to report any bug you find, as usual!
Only thing to note is this warning during compilation:

sidebar.c: In function 'on_taglist_tree_selection_changed':
sidebar.c:889: warning: passing argument 1 of 'tm_tag_unref' discards
qualifiers from pointer target type
./../tagmanager/include/tm_tag.h:330: note: expected 'struct TMTag *'
but argument is of type 'const struct TMTag *'

Looking at the source, tm_tag_unref() is called on a 'const TMTag *tag',
I guess it depends what happens in gtk_tree_model_get(), you would know
better than me :)

Thanks again,
Matthew Brush (codebrainz)