[Geany-devel] Plugins: Bump dependencies also to GTK 2.12 / GLIB 2.16?

Colomban Wendling lists.ban at xxxxx
Sun Jun 19 13:18:33 UTC 2011

Le 13/06/2011 23:12, Frank Lanitz a écrit :
> Hi developers,
>
> As currently the dependencies for Geany are getting bumped to GTK 2.12
> and GLIB 2.16 I'm wondering whether we should also bump dependencies of
> current devel version of geany-plugins to Geany 0.21 and with this step
> also to this versions of GTK/glib?

Yes, I think so. This wouldn't force plugins writers to do the bump, but
IMHO it doesn't make much sense for plugins to have a tighter dependency
than Geany itself.

Cheers,
Colomban